Monday, February 25, 2013

Here We Go!

Okay! So it has been a long time coming, but I finally got it together and I am ready to do this! Consider this a little intro blog to briefly go over what I will be posting here on Forever Faithful. I am a life-long 49er fan from Las Vegas, Nevada. Why would a guy from Vegas be a 49er fan? Well my entire family is from the bay area except for my brother and I who were born in Las Vegas. Needless to say we grew up huge San Francisco sports fans (Go Giants!) and visit the bay as frequently as possible. This blog will be a mix of the latest updates regarding the team and many of my own opinions of the matters at hand. I will leave it at that for now and we will see what happens! Lots of exciting news in coming months about the future of the team and offseason progress!

Go 9ers!


No comments:

Post a Comment